About – Shane Minnis
Meet Shane Minnis
In case we haven’t met, my name is Shane Minnis, President of MinnisCRE, Inc. and a Silicon Valley commercial real estate broker with Colliers, and I specialize in providing leasing, selling and consulting services to commercial real estate tenants and landlords with a focus on office, R&D and industrial assets.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. Colliers offers a wide range of commercial real estate services through an extensive network locally, nationally and internationally.
My CRE career kicked off in 2009 at Colliers working under the mentorship of two hall of fame brokers, Mike Rosendin and Craig Fordyce, whom I continue to work closely with today. Over my tenure with Colliers I’ve been involved in the completion of over 251 lease and sale transactions, with total square footage over 9.6 million square feet and total consideration in excess of $2.1 billion dollars.
Along with many satisfied clients, accomplishments over the years have included:
- Colliers Platinum Achievement – 2016
- CoStar Power Broker – Top Industrial Leasing Brokers (South Bay/San Jose) – 2015
- Colliers Sales Awards Trip Qualifier – 2013 – 2018
- Colliers Gold Achievement – 2013 – 2018
- Rookie of the Year Finalist (ASVB) – 2012
- LEED AP – 2008
My professional affiliations, memberships and philanthropic pursuits include:
I can’t sit still for too long and I’m constantly on the go, so if I’m not helping you or another client with their CRE needs then you’ll likely find me:
- Walking or exercising throughout Willow Glen
- Exploring culinary experiences w/ family, friends & clients (I’m a big “foodie”)
- Enjoying a dram of whiskey (although I’ve never been one to turn down a nice tequila or wine…)
- Celebrating a local country concert w/ family, friends & clients
- Reading a good book to satisfy my never ending passion to learn
- Participating in any other excuse to be physically active & adventurous
I’m a Silicon Valley native, born and raised in San Jose and currently reside in Willow Glen.
What I love most about my home is who I share it with – my wife (Kat), three daughters (Sophia, Olivia Rose & Reese) and our dogs. With so many personalities, to say there’s “never a dull moment” would be an understatement…
Santa Clara University is my alma mater where I received my B.S. in commerce, majoring in finance and management. Throughout my collegiate years I was an executive board member of Pi Kappa Alpha while also training with the SCU boxing and rugby teams. I spent a semester abroad in Barcelona, Spain experiencing first hand the diversity of European cultures while broadening my own views of our globalized world.
With local roots, I graduated from Saint Francis High School where I wrestled and played football – fullback + middle linebacker.
Today’s environment requires collective creativity to overcome.
Let’s work together to source CRE solutions that address your concerns today without limiting your room for success tomorrow.