About – Shane Minnis
Meet Shane Minnis
Welcome to MinnisCRE, My name is Shane Minnis and I specialize in providing leasing, selling and consulting services to corporate real estate occupiers, tenants and real estate investors (private & institutional) in the Silicon Valley with a focus on office, R&D and industrial assets.
My CRE career kicked off in 2009 at Colliers International working under the mentorship of two hall of fame brokers, Mike Rosendin and Craig Fordyce, whom I continue to work closely with today.
Over my tenure I have been involved in the completion of over 251 lease and sale transactions, with total square footage over 9.6 million square feet and total consideration in excess of $2.1 billion dollars.
Along with many satisfied clients, accomplishments over the years have included:
- Colliers Platinum Achievement – 2016
- CoStar Power Broker – Top Industrial Leasing Brokers (South Bay/San Jose) – 2015
- Colliers Sales Awards Trip Qualifier – 2013 – 2018
- Colliers Gold Achievement – 2013 – 2018
- Rookie of the Year Finalist (ASVB) – 2012
- LEED AP – 2008
My professional affiliations, memberships and philanthropic pursuits include:
I can’t sit still for too long and I’m constantly on the go, so if I’m not helping you or another client with their CRE needs then you’ll likely find me:
- Walking or exercising throughout Willow Glen
- Exploring culinary experiences w/ family, friends & clients (I’m a big “foodie”)
- Enjoying a dram of whiskey (although I’ve never been one to turn down a nice tequila or wine…)
- Celebrating a local country concert w/ family, friends & clients
- Reading a good book to satisfy my never ending passion to learn
- Participating in any other excuse to be physically active & adventurous
I’m a Silicon Valley native, born and raised in San Jose, and currently reside in Willow Glen.
What I love most about my home is who I share it with: My Family – my wife (Kat), two daughters (Sophia & Olivia Rose) and our four dogs… no that was not a typo, four (4) dogs – our German Shepherd (Ajax) and three chihuahuas (Lady, Buddy and Marley).
With so many personalities in our home there is never a dull moment that goes by!
Santa Clara University is my alma mater where I received my bachelor of science in commerce, majoring in finance and management. Throughout my collegiate years I was a member of Pi Kappa Alpha, holding leadership roles on the executive board while also training with the SCU boxing and rugby teams. My Junior year I had the opportunity to study abroad for a semester in Barcelona, Spain where I experienced the diversity of European cultures while broadening my own views of our globalized world.
As a Silicon Valley native, I graduated from Saint Francis High School where I played football (fullback and middle linebacker) and wrestled.
Today’s environment requires collective creativity to overcome.
Let’s work together to source CRE solutions that address your concerns today without limiting your room for success tomorrow.